SPONSORED LINKS

Subtle Grey: Free Social Network Icons

ADVERTISEMENT
Subtle Grey: Free Social Network IconsPresenting the new and improved new set of free social network and bookmarking icons "Subtle Grey." Several icons have been polished and cleaned up in this set of icons, the email icon has also been completely redesigned. Two new icons have been added: Google and Reddit, bringing the total number of free icons in this set from 15 to 17 as well.

Icons are 16 by 16 pixels and in transparent PNG format. The set also includes one extra blank icon base for making additional matching icons.

I have called this set "Subtle Grey" because they are in shades of gray and have subtle shading, so as not to be too distracting from the page they are located on. Actually, these are the same icons I use myself in the very bottom footer of this blog.

[See Lighter Grey II, free social network icon set]

The 17 social network and bookmark logos in the set are:
  • Blogger
  • Design Float
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • deviantART
  • Flickr
  • MySpace
  • Picasa
  • RSS
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Facebook
  • Technorati
  • Yahoo! 
  • Google
  • Reddit

Subtle Grey

Subtle Grey Social Network and Bookmark Icons
Download Subtle Grey II

Individual Icons

Icons are shown individually below for your convienience as well to save and download in lieu of downloading the zip file.

License

These icons are free to use commercially and personally, with no attribution link required. Please do not redistribute these icons yourself, but refer downloads to this page please. Thanks!

I hope that somebody likes these icons or could use them! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment, enjoy!



Love
blog comments powered by Disqus
ADVERTISEMENT
nymphont
fg
I'm Lauren, self-proclaimed "dweeb," and "the coolest person I know." Single mom, making fonts & designing stuff in my free time.

What began as doodling Fraktur during class, as an adult became focused creation of typographic art for print and for screen, including this digital type experiment I call "Nymphont."

I do freelance web and graphic design along with type design. The icons below link to social networks and bookmarking sites that I am involved with.

From the fabulous Las Vegas, Lauren "Nymphont"

connect with me
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and ProtectedDesign, HTML, CSS and graphics by Lauren Thompson, 'Nymphont' © 2009 - 2016. Don't copy or steal my shit. Archive & Table of Contents | Contact | Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger! Seen on Bloggers.com
^