SPONSORED LINKS

HappyPhantom Font

ADVERTISEMENT
HappyPhantom Font HappyPhantom, a TrueType font created by me, Lauren Thompson was originally released in July of 2009. Inspiration for the typeface came after creating the decorative hand-drawn slab serif , "LT Chickenhawk Font." Read more about the design process of these fonts in this post, "The Chickenhawk Chronicles: Preface."

The font has been updated and expanded upon to encompass a full family. That is with italic, bold, and italic bold weights and styles. This came with the release of Version 2, on November 14, 2009.


HappyPhantom Font Normal
Download is licensed free for personal use. Commercial use of these fonts requires a donation. The zip contains 4 font files in Windows TrueType™ format (HappyPhantom Normal, HappyPhantom Italic, HappyPhantom Bold, and HappyPhantom Bold Italic) and the ReadMe.txt that defining the Terms of Use/End User License Agreement. Please read the Terms of Use/End User License Agreement as the terms specified within are binding upon download.

Donations for the license to use this font commercially can be placed via PayPal using any major credit card, and do not require a PayPal account. Click here if you would like to donate. Email me nymphont@yahoo.com if you have any questions or need any assistance.
HappyPhantom Font Example
HappyPhantom Normal Font


Love

7 comments:

Westside Wedding said...

Can't wait till it comes out!!! Oh I tagged you in my blog to blog about the 6 things that make you happy :-)

Moderator said...

Sweet! Thanks for all the support :) I appreciate it :)

olybop said...

Very sweet font !

Moderator said...

Thank you very much :) Glad you like my fonts & to have been featured on your site :)

Anonymous said...

Found your Happy Phantom font on FontRiver.

I've been browsing through your other efforts as well - such professional-looking fonts are a treasure.

Thank you for sharing!

Moderator said...

Oh thank you so much :) :) I hope that you find my fonts useful when/if you do infact get to use them. Thanks again, ~Lauren (Nymphont)

Unknown said...

Happy Fonts good one

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated

ADVERTISEMENT
nymphont
fg
I'm Lauren, self-proclaimed "dweeb," and "the coolest person I know." Single mom, making fonts & designing stuff in my free time.

What began as doodling Fraktur during class, as an adult became focused creation of typographic art for print and for screen, including this digital type experiment I call "Nymphont."

I do freelance web and graphic design along with type design. The icons below link to social networks and bookmarking sites that I am involved with.

From the fabulous Las Vegas, Lauren "Nymphont"

connect with me
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and ProtectedDesign, HTML, CSS and graphics by Lauren Thompson, 'Nymphont' © 2009 - 2016. Don't copy or steal my shit. Archive & Table of Contents | Contact | Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger! Seen on Bloggers.com
^