SPONSORED LINKS

Frail & Bedazzled Font In Use

ADVERTISEMENT
Frail & Bedazzled Font In UseBook cover design and web graphic below featuring the font Frail & Bedazzled, I created, just some examples of my fonts "in use." This font is free to use and download for personal use, and can be used commercially with a PayPal donation. I love to see my fonts in use and feature them in my blog, so if you have something you created using one of my fonts let me know!

Entities 1: Le Jour de L'Eveil
"Entities 1: Le Jour de L'Eveil"
by Mathieu Forntin
Illustrated by Oliver Carpentier
Publisher: Editions Trampoline
Graphic Artist: Nancy Létourneau
Graphic Artist:Gabrielle Leblanc

Mentioned in the One and Only Web Designer Mag
Web Graphic Lettering,
"Web Designer Mag"
by Andy Sowards
Website: AndySowards.com :: Web Design, Developement, Programming

Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated

ADVERTISEMENT
nymphont
fg
I'm Lauren, self-proclaimed "dweeb," and "the coolest person I know." Single mom, making fonts & designing stuff in my free time.

What began as doodling Fraktur during class, as an adult became focused creation of typographic art for print and for screen, including this digital type experiment I call "Nymphont."

I do freelance web and graphic design along with type design. The icons below link to social networks and bookmarking sites that I am involved with.

From the fabulous Las Vegas, Lauren "Nymphont"

connect with me
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and ProtectedDesign, HTML, CSS and graphics by Lauren Thompson, 'Nymphont' © 2009 - 2016. Don't copy or steal my shit. Archive & Table of Contents | Contact | Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger! Seen on Bloggers.com
^