SPONSORED LINKS

Nymphont v2.0: Vanity Layout

ADVERTISEMENT
Nymphont v2.0: Vanity Layout Well, this time I mean it, I think I have finally completely my blog design for now. Save for the minor tweaks and adjustments I might need to make as I see fit, this is it. Nymphont v2.0, which I have entitled the "Vanity Layout," because of the header graphic that depicts my own likeness (top left). Which I suppose is pretty vain, especially considering this blog is about fonts, not about me.

Screencap of Nymphont V2.0 Vanity LayoutBut it's still my blog. A casual blog where one might encounter "four letter words," on occasion and other such unprofessional dialogues. As I have often said though, "there's no shame in my game". Which means, I am that confident in myself, that these things are not something I am worried about. They are intentional, not mistakes or something that I had not considered the repercussions of.

I might write on here about accidentally deleting everything on my hard drive, and that's because I am being real. I am not worried that a client or an employer might find these things unprofessional. A client or an employer of mine would appreciate me for being real, relate-able and approachable.

Anywho, here's the new layout. Nothing crazy, just some CSS. I think I like it though. Hopefully I am not the only one. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day, and give your life a listen. Stay tuned, ~The Nymph

Love

2 comments:

dragnim said...

I like the header atm :)

Moderator said...

It looked better live lol I swear. Yeah... I suppose you are right, this design is a big improvement... but theres still something about this old design I really like. Anywho, thanks for stopping by and for the comment :) Have a great day.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated

ADVERTISEMENT
nymphont
fg
I'm Lauren, self-proclaimed "dweeb," and "the coolest person I know." Single mom, making fonts & designing stuff in my free time.

What began as doodling Fraktur during class, as an adult became focused creation of typographic art for print and for screen, including this digital type experiment I call "Nymphont."

I do freelance web and graphic design along with type design. The icons below link to social networks and bookmarking sites that I am involved with.

From the fabulous Las Vegas, Lauren "Nymphont"

connect with me
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and ProtectedDesign, HTML, CSS and graphics by Lauren Thompson, 'Nymphont' © 2009 - 2016. Don't copy or steal my shit. Archive & Table of Contents | Contact | Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger! Seen on Bloggers.com
^