SPONSORED LINKS

Frail & Bedazzled Font

ADVERTISEMENT
Frail & Bedazzled Font Introducing the new font Frail & Bedazzled, Version 1.00 was released February 12, 2009, of this a super-grungy sans serif design by me, Lauren Thompson, "Nymphont." Letters are at alternating angels to for additional grunge effect. Contains 174 characters in 8 ranges. Enjoy!

Frail & Bedazzled Font
« Download Font »

Download is free for personal use. A commercial license for this fonts requires a donation. The zip contains 1 font files in Windows TrueType™ format and the ReadMe.txt that defining the Terms of Use/End User License Agreement. Please read the Terms of Use/End User License Agreement as the terms specified within are binding upon download.

Donations for the license to use this font commercially can be placed via PayPal using any major credit card, and do not require a PayPal account. Click here if you would like to donate. Email me nymphont@yahoo.com if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Frail & Bedazzled Font Example
Frail & Bedazzled Font Example

« List all Fonts ♥

Love

3 comments:

Meg said...

This font looks so pretty! But I downloaded it and tried to extract it, but I kept getting an error that said the file was damaged. :(

Paupeeh said...

i keep getting an error too.. :(

Unknown said...

I found this font on dafont.com, it looks great!

As an Esperanto speaker, I ask you to include the missing glyphs ĵ and Ĵ (that's j with a circumflex, without the dot).
The following link shows your font with a test phrase that includes all six Esperanto letters with diacritics:

http://www.dafont.com/frail-bedazzled.font?af=on&text=e%26%23293%3Bo%26%23349%3Ban%26%23285%3Bo+%26%23265%3Biu%26%23309%3Ba%26%23365%3Bde+E%26%23292%3BO%26%23348%3BAN%26%23284%3BO+%26%23264%3BIU%26%23308%3BA%26%23364%3BDE&back=theme

Thank you very much!
-- Moisés (moisesbr at gmail.com)

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated

ADVERTISEMENT
nymphont
fg
I'm Lauren, self-proclaimed "dweeb," and "the coolest person I know." Single mom, making fonts & designing stuff in my free time.

What began as doodling Fraktur during class, as an adult became focused creation of typographic art for print and for screen, including this digital type experiment I call "Nymphont."

I do freelance web and graphic design along with type design. The icons below link to social networks and bookmarking sites that I am involved with.

From the fabulous Las Vegas, Lauren "Nymphont"

connect with me
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and ProtectedDesign, HTML, CSS and graphics by Lauren Thompson, 'Nymphont' © 2009 - 2016. Don't copy or steal my shit. Archive & Table of Contents | Contact | Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger! Seen on Bloggers.com
^